Here's a fraction of what you're getting...
- Alcohol is a prison. You have been imprisoned slowly, so slowly you didn't even notice. You are not to blame. But you are keeping yourself in that prison. Why? Because everybody around you is telling you that you are incurably ill and your only chance is to stay away from the booze by pure willpower and you believe it because 90% of all people say so.
In chapter #6, you'll learn how you have been imprisoned and how to walk out of the prison and never go in again.
- Alcoholism is not an incurable illness.... If that would be so, why a doctor can't diagnose it? Why I and many others have managed to "cure" ourselves? Even if all the experts say the contrary. Your mind will be opened in chapter #2
- You'll be free without willpower or avoiding. One day you discovered that you aren't in control anymore, so you probably tried to cut down, to resist. So you didn't lose your face and you proved to yourself that you don't have a problem. The conflict is when you don't drink you feel miserable because you sacrifice something and if you drink you blame yourself because you don't manage to cut down. In chapter #22 you'll learn why alcohol has no advantages at all and therefore it is not a sacrifice to not drink.
- You will have no withdrawal pain. Our body is the most sophisticated surviving machine of the planet. In chapter #9 your eyes will be opened on why that is just another lie and why our system is perfectly able to get rid of the poison easily and is even happy to do so.
- Alcohol quenches thirst, tastes good, relieves pain, helps us cope with stress, ... What a wonderful beverage! In chapter #7 you'll see all the fabulous excuses people are giving when it comes to the reasons they drink.
Why do we have to find excuses anyway? Why do you drink water? Because you're thirsty, period!
You will have no need to find excuses, spend energy on explaining. You will just tell them how you stopped and they will be amazed.
If alcohol quenches thirst, why we don't stop after the first beer? If you drink a half litre of water your thirst is quenched for several hours.
- If alcohol helps us deal with stress, why are we still stressed after drinking? Because alcohol covers the stress and does not solve it. If there is a fire, you don't just stop the alarm and claim to have extinct the fire, right? All the revelations about those excuses in chapter #8
- In chapter #18 we will wipe out all the myths about incurable illness, addictive personalities and congenital flaws.
- Alcohol does not make you happy! If it would you should be happier the more you drink...
You will enjoy real happiness, coming from the inside, without the need to drink, in chapter #21
Results don't lie!
After reading this book three amazing things will happen.
First you'll notice that the desire to have a drink at various occasions has completely vanished and you will ask yourself how for God's sake it has been so difficult before. And don't get me wrong. This book is no brainwash! This is a deeper understanding of which role alcohol plays in society and what alcohol is exactly.
Then you'll be stronger, faster, more focussed, more efficient and less stressed. Your libido will be up and running. You'll need much less sleep and wake up as if you were 17 again. In short, you'll feel years younger.
And last but not least alcohol will be working for you. Yes, you heard that right.
Every time you'll smell it, every time your conversation partner holds a boring monologue, every time someone is giving a speech on why drinking is such a great thing and every time someone is complaining about a hangover...
you'll be just smiling and thinking "Thank Goodness, I am free!"
And every time it will fortify your self-esteem, your power and you'll be that wonderful human being you are meant to be.